There will be designated smoking areas set aside, but smoking in the general access area of the festival is NOT permitted.
The Hidden Forest Festival is on Saturday 14 December, gates open from 2pm
It will be held at Blackbutt forest reserve, Shellharbour Rd, Shellharbour, NSW
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Lost tickets cannot be replaced
- In the case of line-up changes, playing times or delays, Shellharbour City Council is under no obligation to refund tickets.
- The promoter & the venue accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damages sustained during the music festival.
- Any footage or photographs captured at this event can be used for promotional purposes by the festival promoter.
- Management & security reserve the rights to refuse entry to anyone intoxicated or under the influence of drugs and will not refund any admission paid.
- By purchasing tickets, you have indicated that you have read, understood and accept all conditions put forward by the Hidden Forest Festival or Moshtix.
- For all other ticketing enquiries, please contact Moshtix.
Please note these items are prohibited & will be confiscated upon entry
- BYO Alcohol or liquids of any kind. There will be a range of alcohol & drink options. You can bring an empty drink bottle (not glass) to refill once in the festival.
- BYO Food. There will be a range of food options.
- Illegal substances including drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Weapons of any kind
- Furniture, umbrellas, tents, marquees or sun shelters
- Animals including pets
- Aerosol cans
- Sporting equipment including balls, bikes, hover-boards, scooters and the like
- Disposable BBQ
- Strollers or prams
- Laser pointers - pens or lights
- Fireworks, flares or sparklers
- Whistles, horns or musical instruments
- Drones or other flying devices
- Professional cameras or recording devices
- Eskies, flasks, picnic baskets or thermoses
- Other objects considered by the promoter or venue to be deemed dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with the performance
There will be food trucks, local craft beer & wine onsite for purchase. There will be an ATM onsite.
This is an outdoor concert, so it will be on whether rain or shine. Umbrellas are not permitted, so please bring ponchos or raincoats. The show will only be abandoned if conditions are deemed dangerous. Refunds will only be available at the point of purchase if a show is abandoned or cancelled. The decision to cancel a show will be made on show day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check on Shellharbour City Facebook page, The Hidden Forest Event BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
While we allow children to attend, please note that the environment & conditions will not be suitable. Some performers may have content or lyrics that may be inappropriate for children. This will also be a licensed event for patrons 18 years & over.
Due to strictly limited numbers, children from 1-18yrs old will be required to purchase a ticket. Babies aged 0-1yrs old do not require a ticket.
For parents considering bringing a baby, it is not recommended for both the child's wellbeing & safety. Prams & strollers are not permitted in the festival. Please also note that there are no facilities like baby change tables or parent's rooms available on site.
We will have safety officers available on site for your first aid needs. You can visit the first aid tent anytime. Remember to stay hydrated, wear sun protection & take a break when needed. Please look out for each other & if you notice someone not looking/feeling well, please ask for help.
Blackbutt forest reserve is predominantly an uneven flat grass parkland. It is suitable for those in wheelchairs, however, after rain, the ground can be soft & boggy. Please let us know in advance if you are planning on coming & we will let you know the drop off point for entry. We will also provide your carer with a free ticket. Email us at email@example.com
If you have lost something at any of the events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your lost item.
By accessing Shellharbour City Council's social channels, you agree to comply with these guidelines, as well as the terms of any of the social media platforms themselves.
We ask that you are courteous, kind and respectful of all members of our community & their opinions when posting videos, pictures or comments.
We reserve the right to determine, at our discretion, whether contributions to our social media channels breach our guidelines.
- Any user content that includes any of the following will be hidden or deleted:
- Anything that is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Anything sexually provocative, sexist, exploitative or degrading or demeaning in any way
- Anything misleading, deceptive, false or incorrect
- Anything off-topic, irrelevant or unintelligible
- Anything containing advertising material that constitutes SPAM
- Anything illegal or that breaches anyone’s intellectual property rights
We also reserve the right to, without notice, restrict or block a user’s access to our social media community where necessary.
Any comments, pictures, videos or other material uploaded by users do not necessarily reflect Shellharbour Council City’s views or ideals. We don’t warrant the accuracy of any statements made by users on our social media channels. We’re also not responsible for, nor do we endorse, any user-generated content posted on our social media channels.
Any comments, pictures, videos or other material posted on the Shellharbour Council City social media channels may be re-posted or shared by a day on the green in future marketing materials, and by posting you consent for us to do so.